Making a come back

Been a while since I actually wrote something.

It's funny how confronting issues is hard but  pretending they are not there(yet constantly being tormented by them) is apparently easier. Like I said,  funny.

Well here's the thing, what I've learned so far is that it actually takes more out of me to keep pain concealed than to actually let it out and face it once and for all.

When I confront it and win,  yeah, awesome 🤗 !! If I lose, well,  that's pretty much all there is to it.  I get up and try again.  But when I don't even try,  the weight and burden constantly on my shoulders,  that nagging voice in my head telling me I can change that very situation I'm in.  And yet I decide to "suck it in"

Here's what usually happens to me

I implode.
😵

Nothing (as far as I can tell)  is worse than suffering and knowing within yourself that you have what it takes to change your situation for the better.

Do something

Comments

Popular Posts

Embrace It

On editorial work and other stuff

showing appreciation