Happy new year(I know, world's worst blogger)

Hi everyone

It's been a super long time and so much has happened. I don't even feel like the same person anymore. (Haha) but for real.

You know when so much happens in your life and you feel yourself literally get dragged out of who you used to be? Well yeah, story of my life. It's been tough, but worth it. I've got so much to talk about this year and I really hope I remember to post about it more often.

                    Guess what?? 😁😁😁

I am the new school editor-in-chief (thank you, thank you. Hold the applause) and while it looks glam on the outside, I've been pulling my hairs out for the last few days. Needless to say, it has not been easy. Thankfully I have some great people who have done this before, amongst them is a dear senior and friend in the person of Dr Nwabiara. She is the definition of awesomeness. (I think I'll make series of posts about the people who matter a lot to me. That would be fun to share)

Lastly, don't forget to follow and share my blog. ❤️

Stay inspired

Comments

Popular Posts

Embrace It

On editorial work and other stuff

showing appreciation