Promises From Scripture


So, this is a segment I will do more often. Sometimes, a scripture just pops up and it speaks volumes. Today, this came at the right time. A lot is happening in Nigeria. I have been to numb to think, talk less of post. But, I certainly will. To everyone in mourning right now because of all the happenings from 20/10/2020 in Lagos and continuing to today in the rest of the country, I pray this scripture encourages you as it has me.


Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem’s birth pains begin, her children will be born. Would I ever bring this nation to the point of birth and then not deliver it?” asks the Lord . “No! I would never keep this nation from being born,” says your God.
Isaiah 66:8‭-‬9 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/isa.66.8-9.NLT


Dear Nigerian, remain encouraged. We are making it out of this. Know that you are loved and your Father in Heaven is still on the throne and will surely deliver us from these times.  Shalom.



Stay inspired. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Embrace It

On editorial work and other stuff

showing appreciation